Notice of Registration
The E-Litigation Portal will be live for the Commercial Court and the Court of Appeal in Saint Lucia from Monday 26th November 2018 for the filing of new matters.
In order to create your law firm on the Portal the following information must be provided:
- Name of Law Firm
- Senior managing partner’s name or the name of the person who will be administering the firm’s information on the Portal along with their e-mail address and telephone number
- Business Address
- Electronic copy of Business/Company Certificate which clearly shows business registration number (where available)
Once this information is obtained, a record of the law firm will be created in the E-Litigation Portal. This will allow legal practitioners to create their user accounts within the E-Litigation Portal and where applicable associate themselves with their Law Firms. In order to register on the Portal, Legal Practitioners and their support staff would need at least the following:
- Law Firm Name
- Your role in the Law Firm
- National ID, Passport # or Driver’s License #
- Electronic copy of National ID or Passport or Driver’s License
- Practicing Certificate # (where applicable)
Please be guided accordingly.
Dated 16th November 2018